Family Fun Weekends are a unique way for families to bond with one another and other families in a beautiful outdoor setting.
Family Fun weekends begin in early autumn. These weekends provide a unique and special opportunity for kids and parents to spend time together and strengthen their loving and lasting relationship while enjoying the beauty of Camp Notre Dame.
Mother/Daughter & Father/Son Weekends
Mother / Daughter and Father / Son Weekends are one of Camp Notre Dame’s most popular programs because they provide a unique and special opportunity for kids and parents to get to know each other and form a lasting relationship of love and mutual respect.
These programs are such a big hit that former campers are now bringing their children to Parent/Child Weekends!
Parent-Child Weekends begin in early autumn and run through mid-winter. See the calendar page for exact dates. We plan indoor and outdoor activities and let the weather dictate our schedule. Some of the games and activities you’ll enjoy include:
- Indoor Hockey
- Field Games and more
- Camp Gates open : Friday, 6:00 pm
- Check-in: Friday, 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- Check-out: Sunday, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- Lights out: All campers, 10:00 p.m.
- Mass is offered on Saturday.
Rates are as follows (US$ only):
- Single Weekend Parent and one child – $150
- Parent and two children – $200
- Parent and three children – $240
- Two Weekends Second parent and one child – $130
- Second parent and two children – $185
- Second parent and three children – $220